Wednesday 15 January 2014

I resolve to have fun reading

I love reading!  I read quite a few books when Finley was newborn.  He would feed for about 1-2.5 hrs at a time and I would sit there reading books & admiring my little dude.  Now he's a very efficient eater, so that's not prime reading time.

Here's what we are reading right now:



Favourite books of all time: A Suitable Boy by Vikram Seth and The Harry Potter series by JK Rowling

Good books from 2013: The Golden Spruce by John Vaillant, I know this much is true by Wally Lamb,  Winter of the World  and Fall of Giants by Ken Follett… and some others too.

I read a ton of books in 2013, but I can barely remember what I had for dinner yesterday, let alone recall the books I read.  Isn't that sad?  It's called "Mommy Brain" apparently.  I only know that I enjoyed quite a few.   Hopefully this year I will read lots of books that I may or may not remember in January 2015.


No comments:

Post a Comment